Allerton House Assisted Living Facilities in Massachusetts
For a Complimentary Luncheon & Visit contact the Allerton House of your choice
for admissions & tours!
Is Assisted Living for You or Someone You Know?
Allerton House Assisted Living facilities along the South Shore of Massachusetts provide a sensible, affordable option for seniors who don't require the round-the-clock care of a nursing home, yet may need help with the activities of daily living. It may be as simple as help with grooming or a reminder to take medications - or just having someone to listen. At Allerton House, we understand that independence is important and dignity is invaluable. Learn more about the benefits of Allerton House Assisted Living, along Boston's South Shore.
Click here for our newest Impressions Newsletter!
Be sure to check out the Allerton House Assisted Living Blog at www.assistedlivingmablog.com
Our Allerton House Assisted Living Communities
Allerton House in Duxbury
290 Kings Town Way
Duxbury, MA 02332
Telephone: (781) 585-7136
Fax: (781) 582-2274
Irene O’Sadcia, Marketing Director
Allerton House at Harbor Park
15 Condito Road
Hingham, MA 02043
Telephone: (781) 749-3322
Fax: (781) 749-3330
Carol Taylor, Marketing Director
Allerton House at Hancock Park
Quincy, MA 02169
Telephone: (617) 471-2600
Fax: (617) 773-1115
Kelly Richards, Marketing Director
Allerton House at Central Park
43 School House Road at Broad Street
Telephone: (781) 335-8666
Fax: (781) 350-7666
Albert C. Ewing Jr., Marketing Director
The Allerton House at Proprietors Green, including Memory Care
10 Village Green Way
Marshfield, MA 02050
Telephone: (781) 834-7885
Fax: (781) 834-7559
Colleen Carlson, Sales Director
Regardless of the level of assistance needed, we provide it in a comfortable, caring atmosphere. Residents enjoy a worry-free lifestyle, maintaining their independence, while knowing that help is there when they need it. We believe that the respect and friendship of our residents must be earned every day.
Our Residents . . .
If you are unsure if Allerton House Assisted Living is for you or someone you know, please refer to the admission criteria below.
- May require minimum assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Are mobile with the aid of a wheelchair, walker, crutches, braces, or may need the occasional assistance of an escort.
- Are able to transfer independently if wheelchair-bound.
- May need reminders or management of self-administered medication.
- Are able to attend daily meals in the dining room with minimal assistance.
- Have the ability to choose and participate in social, recreational, educational, and fitness programs.
- Are oriented to person, place, and time with minimal assistance.
- Are able to function safely alone within their apartments and are aware of appropriate use of emergency call systems.
- May be occasionally forgetful without affecting their safety.
- Are continent or have self-managed incontinence.
- Are able to monitor and self-manage insulin and oxygen.